Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And more Halloween Cards


I have been working hard to get the last of the Halloween cards made plus a slew of treat bags. Below are five new cards -- only five more to go!!! I have 9 of the treat bags done, 12 more to go! I'll post a few pictures of those when they are done. Hope you enjoy these!

I used the same spooky tree that I got from the MTC Gallery for this one. Pretty basic with a few stickers. Haven't decided what I am going to do on the inside yet LOL. I'm interested to see what folks think about this one. 

This is Marvin the Bat, he is so darn cute. I picked up this digi stamp and two others of Marvin from The Stamping Bazaar. I fussy cut around him (leaving a little white cardstock and used my bic fine point markers to color him in.   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Leave a comment if you like, I appreciate it so very much. I had to enable to word verification due to spamming that recently started, sorry about that!
Best wishes for a fabulous day!
KathyB